Join us for a special episode of the Konza Catholic Podcast as the Fathers sit down with Luke Prohaska, fresh off a year serving the poor and the migrant at Casa Juan Diego in Houston, Texas. He tells us about the powerful witnesses he encountered there, the value of intentional poverty, and the necessity of serving our neighbors.
Luke's Previous episode was Episode 61: "To the Greeks I became Greek".
Episode Artwork was created by one of the guests during Luke's time at Casa Juan Diego.
- Donate to St. Isidore's Catholic Student Center
- Donate to St. Paul's University Parish
- Follow Konza Catholic on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Visit St. Isidore's Catholic Student Center page on Facebook
- Follow Father Gale Hammerschmidt on Facebook
- Follow Vaughn Kohler on Instagram
OTHER WAYS TO LISTEN:
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Spotify